Thursday, May 17, 2007

The birth of Terror Tina!!!...and kiddie days!!

2nd March 1989, sometime in the morning...at Asvini Hospital, Bombay, a nasty human bundle eventually named Tina James was born!!!
The resultant product of a naval doctor Emmanuel James and a Teacher Elizabeth James!!
Quite a nasty product must say...and not to forget, the sister of an unfortunate boy(now man) called Michael.

Life's been quite a camel ride(with great ups and lousy downs!!!)...Born in Bombay, stayed there for a year...so the metro became my first love and it still is.

My Papa (as i call him...not Dad..Gonna avoid being fashionable with words esp when it comes to words i don't use!)...yeah so my Papa's in the Navy...he's got a transferable job...so the four of us would skip and jump from one naval base to another...sometimes an army base...

Our transfers after my birth were Bombay to Cochin to Vishakapatnam to Pune and then back to my first love Bombayyyy!!!!

I don't remember my neonatal days of Bombay and Cochin...But Vishakapatnam a.k.a Vizag...always had fond memories.

I did my nursery, first and second grade in Vizag.
I was in Naval Public School,Vizag. Amazing place...i had awesome friends...our little family was happy...we'd go for holidays up hillstations n stuff...parents were probably happy coz me n moi brother were just bachchas(kids!)...no trouble yet!!

I remember a few of my friends, Divya-Radhika-Navita-Sneha...a few others...we were innocent little dumplings...good girls...all of us...we'd study well...listen to our mama-papa, play in the evenings in Naval park...with barbies, redsandstone(draw our hopscotch grid!!),gulmohar flowers(we'd take out the anthers n filaments and have miniature swordfights wid them!!)....

recently i was told by my friend(navita) that i was naughty at school...i said i didn't remember any incident...she then told me that i would rip apart my own socks and go n tell the teacher that Navita tore them..!!...quite unbelievable...

No comments:

Post a Comment