Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fragments of thought...

When idle or totally disinterested in what surrounds me, I sink into this totally different current... My mind goes all adventurous and happy or awfully slow and miserable!

And in this very oblivion I wrote...

In this flood of emotions, I am disillusioned by my surroundings... Blinded by the conventions of responsibility, security, obligation and certainty, I forget to 'value' myself...

It is hard as hell to live a life that isn't mine, a life that depends on 'should-Be's'...

I want to be in this place where i know what i want from life...

I want to stop doing what others do... be it the smallest possible choice, i want it to be entirely mine!!

I'd be nothing but a coward if i just 'exist'...

I am pulled between want and need every single day...

Why should it be so hard to decide? Why don't i just BE...?

No comments:

Post a Comment