Sunday, May 20, 2007

Vizag and the Kiddie cronies!!

Aha...the chica's back!!!

Well i was on a so-called study break...ya right!...study break...Didn't touch my books after NLS!!...last minute studies for NALSAR...as usual...but surprisingly is wasn't a disaster!!Ok where was I last time...yeah...the sock-ripping incident...lol!

Vizag...twas sooooo much fun...all of us pals...like i said b'fore we were such simpletons...no hang-ups....no complexes...pure fun....hmmmmm...nostalgia.... :-(

The colony we lived in was called 'Naval Base'...beautiful place...peaceful...green...I remember my skating days...colossal fun...trust me!!I was awesome at skating....i've lost the knack now...waaaaaaaah....i would literally fly in that polo- shaped skating rink!!...and win all the races..haha

And the muddy playground of my school...dog and the bone games....man what fun...PTA meetings..aha!!!...My teacher would complain to my mum about guess what...not studies...i was brilliant...still unbelievable...she would tell my mum that everytime my pencil broke i'd chuck it into the dustbin!!!...not even think about a wonderful device called the 'sharpener'!!!...and u noe what, Im still like that!

And not to forget the fancy dress competition where i was made to dress up like a duck and sing "Old McDonald had a farm eeya eeya oo!!!!!!"...hahahaha!

Eating bourbon 24 x 7 wid frnds!!!

and yeah...on my 8th b'day or sumthin...me n moi best pals divya and sneha were made to sing a nursery rhyme or sumthin salled 'titli rani" (butterfly queen)....twas a cheepie song(not at that time though)....but we sang wid utmost glee!!!

and some uncle burst a balloon filled wid eclairs....and everyone got a toffee except me...i think i started crying!!
ANNOUNCEMENT- You are currently reading a crybaby's blog...read on!

we were jumpin on and bursting balloons thruout the evening!!

i remember the day i got this 'best student' award....shocking i know!!... blushing like a plum...and all shy...lol!!
Every morning my mama( read: mama not MOM!!) would religiously make my ponies and shower me with ponds talc!!!Papa would take us to his clinic once in a while...twas nice to see his equipment n stuff...lotsa fun!!pa n ma wud buy our clothes for us...soooo cute...now we'd obviously dread to think of that!!!

Our holiday to Arrakku Valley was a holiday in a lifetime...coz after dat we never really had a gud holiday...the chilled water...me and my bro passing poop behind bushes...lol...making water boats...pa taking me piggy back!...mosquito bites all night!
...mama becomin a nervous wreck at the sight of dingy stairs in a cave!!!

Obviously the Europe Holiday was there...but we became all fussy and formal biggies(me n moi bro).Unforgettable Days!!!..........Ive met most of my childhood friends....but they don't give a shit anymore...Obviously they have their own lives and they change wid time....but here, its a drastic change...sad....nyway...no gruesome tales here!!

so that was Vizag...next up is Pune..!

No comments:

Post a Comment